Monday, February 2, 2009

Black tights-- i got the style

Personally I love black tights. I usually wore it with a little short dress/ or a cute simple plain skirt. I've also tried it with a cute little jacket. it's really cute. GREY, BLACK, WHITE PREFERRED but sometimes we can also rock some different spring colors or bright colors. Although there are guys don't really dig the black tights... I think it really helps shape the leg and make them look long and pretty. purple is also another choice, it really helps make the dress stand out and your skin color. One thing, fishnets are sexy and all, it's a totally different style. I love it especially the ones with the line on the back of my legs, but I prefer more of a sophisticated look with the black tights.
Ladies, put' em tights on!











No comments:

Post a Comment